This is WATER SLIDE DECAL PRINT TRANSFER of Vintage American Advert of ‘Reynolds Teas’.
Original design from post-Victorian newspaper. Chinees tea delivered by American merchant.
This decal has transparent background.
You will receive a FREE ‘TRY ME FIRST’ SAMPLE of our decals to do some practice before the real job.
To buy this decal, please choose from following options:
printed on A5 sheets | A5 = 148mm x 220mm (5.8″ x 8.3″)
– 2 extra small decals
– 1 small decal
printed on A4 sheets | A4 = 210mm x 297mm (8.3″ x 11.7″)
– 4 extra small decals
– 2 small decals
– 1 medium decal
printed on A3 sheets | A3 = 297mm x 420mm (11.7″ x 16.5″)
– 1 large decal
extra small: 135 x 75 mm (5.4 x 3 in)
small: 190 x 105 mm (7.5 x 4.1 in)
medium: 270 x 150 mm (10.5 x 6 in)
large: 400 x 220 mm (15.7 x 8.7 in)
(bigger sizes are available for special request)
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– water decal(s)
– corresponding template(s) as a reference (only with the largest, A3 size)
– ‘Try Me First’ – free small samples of our decals for you to practise before a real job
– detailed step-by-step instructions
What is water slide decal?
Water Decal is a fairly easy technique of transferring a print (or an image) onto any hard surface: wood, metal, glass, plastic or wax. All you really need is sharp scissors and bowl of water.
We specialise in vintage furniture customisation and makeover and use Water Decals for couple of years so far.
We mastered technique of print transfer on furniture and we know that this is one of the best method giving the best, crisp quality of print.
Water decals can be used on basically every reasonably smooth, non-porous surface – from metal, plastic and wood all the way to a wax (i.e. wax candles) or a soap.
– all sizes you can use in easy mode, which means that you can use a decal as a whole, transferring without any cutting out. However – the best result you will achieve in moderate mode, cutting out details with the scissors and then laying them down using reference template provided (have a look at our video tutorial on applying water decals)
– size ‘large’ you can use in a hard mode: to do it, you need to be confident with your crafts skills: you will cut all the parts out and apply them down using reference template provided (watch our tutorial on applying complex water decals)