This is WATER SLIDE DECAL PRINT TRANSFER of Vintage Corner Scroll.
To buy this decal, please choose one of following options:
– 16 extra small corners
– 8 small corners
– 4 medium corners
– 2 large corners
extra small: 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2 in)
small: 80 x 80 mm (3.1 x 3.1 in)
medium: 120 x 120 mm (4.7 x 4.7 in)
large: 170 x 170 mm (6.7 x 6.7 in)
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– water decal(s)
– corresponding template(s) as a reference (only with the largest, A3 size)
– ‘TRY ME FIRST’ – FREE SAMPLES of our decals for you to practise before the real job
– detailed step-by-step instructions
This decal has transparent background.
What is water slide decal?
Water Decal is a fairly easy technique of transferring a print (or an image) onto any hard surface: wood, metal, glass, plastic or wax. All you really need is sharp scissors and bowl of water.
We specialise in vintage furniture customisation and makeover and use Water Decals for couple of years so far.
We mastered technique of print transfer on furniture and we know that this is one of the best method giving the best, crisp quality of print.
Water decals can be used on basically every reasonably smooth, non-porous surface – from metal, plastic and wood all the way to a wax (i.e. wax candles) or a soap.
– all sizes you can use in easy mode, which means that you can use a decal as a whole, transferring without any cutting out. However – the best result you will achieve in moderate mode, cutting out details with the scissors and then laying them down using reference template provided (have a look at our video tutorial on applying water decals)
– size ‘large’ you can use in a hard mode: to do it, you need to be confident with your crafts skills: you will cut all the parts out and apply them down using reference template provided (watch our tutorial on applying complex water decals)